QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or relevant studies
- School graduates with one year of relevant experience
- English Skills
- Accounting is a very integral part of any business. By learning to master QuickBooks allow you to manage your receivables, accurately forecast future cash flow, manage your payroll, and meet current and future tax obligations and much more.
- Beyond that, once you are familiar with the software it can automatically generate any number of reports that can tell you, in an instant, where your business has been and where it is going.
- Knowing where your money is being spent and understanding cash flow are both essential, and the program can do both of those tasks for you.
- Learning how to use QuickBooks so that it works for you can be a big advantage as an entrepreneur or financial reporting function employee.
Coaching Fee: 25,000 AFN
For further details, please contact us:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: +93 784 905097 / +93 783 535054