Professional Certificate in Islamic Finance (PCIF) by INCEIF
Professional Certificate in Islamic Finance (PCIF) program is developed to cater for industry professionals who wish to gain knowledge in certain areas of practice, in concise yet thorough curriculums. You will have the opportunity to choose from one of the four specializations offered by our PCIF program, which are:
- Islamic Capital Market
- Sharia for Islamic Finance
- Islamic Banking
- Islamic Wealth Management
- A recognized Bachelor Degree in Muamalat, Islamic Finance or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 with a minimum of one (1) year working experience; or
- Diploma/STPM/Matriculation/A-Levels certification (or the equivalent qualifications) with a minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience; must be aged over 35 years old on the 1st January of the application year
For those interested in a career in finance, Islamic banking represents a uniquely potential-filled specialism. From job security to career advancement opportunities to financial rewards, it is a sector in which those with the required skills, qualifications, and commitment are writing incredible success stories. Just some of the benefits of working in the Islamic Financial industry include:
- Lower Competition: Given the fact that Islamic banking is still considered something of a niche specialism in western circles, there is considerably less competition to worry about when looking to secure a job in the first place.
- Huge Demand: Though it may continue to be considered a niche specialism for some time, demand for professional Islamic banking services is accelerating at a rate that far outpaces that of traditional western banking.
- Job Security: Islamic banking is also one of the very few contemporary sectors that are largely guaranteed to continue growing and expanding out an incredible pace indefinitely. In terms of job security, therefore, it is an industry that can guarantee a secure career for life.
- Financial Rewards: As in all areas of finance, there is enormous potential for extremely high earnings upon climbing the career ladder in an Islamic banking setting. The added bonus is that there is considerably less competition for each subsequent post along the way.
- Cultural Insights: There’s also the priceless benefit of studying a fascinating and deeply historic culture, along with the opportunity to begin a career
Coaching and Exam Fee: 972 USD
For further details, please contact us:
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Cell: +93 784 905097 / +93 783 535054