Certified Accountant (CA)
This is an introductory qualification that offers a foundation for individuals new to or already working in the retail business and private sector. It has been designed in close consultation with the public and private sectors. It is also appropriate for those in specialized areas such as finance, budgeting, and performance measurement who wish to gain insight into the ‘bigger picture of the sector they work in. There is no entry requirement so is an excellent starting point for all those wishing to embed the fundamental principles of various sectors and provide context to the role performed. The module you will study considers topics of critical importance to the effective performance of a professional accountant.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or relevant studies
- School graduates with one year of relevant experience
- English Skills
CA provides effective assistance to the candidates in the understandability and development of the following skills and competencies:
- Preparation and maintenance of different source documents
- Recording transactions using a double-entry system
- Preparing Financial Statements (SPL, SCIE, SOFP, SCF, and Notes)
- Analyzing the financial statements to assess the financial performance, financial position, and liquidity position of the entity for making better economic decisions.
Coaching Fee: 25,000 AFN
For further details, please contact us:
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Cell: +93 784 905097 / +93 783 535054